Houses in Kumbakonam are redefining the lives of real estate investors. NRI real estate investors are buying DTCP approved plots located in and around the city of Kumbakonam. Before hiring a real estate agent or broker, you must do thorough background verification.
There are plenty of commission agents and brokers in Kumbakonam. If you accidentally choose amateur agents, you may end up losing money. Some of the factors to consider before buying plots or house for sale in kumbakonam is listed below.
- Reputation and experience levels of the real estate agents
- Number of plots sold by the agents
- Assess agents price negotiation skills
- Analyze the weakness and strengths of agents
- Verify whether the agent is licensed or not.
- Inspect the plots physically and evaluate its worth.
- Scrutinize the land documents and get legal opinion from trusted lawyer.
You must buy only non-agricultural lands which are approved by the competent authorities like DTCP. Buying unapproved or vacant lands without approval is risky affair. The government will grab your land at any point in time after notifying you several times.
The property values of residential areas like Annalagraharam, Thirubuvanam and Kandigai have increased multifold in the recent years. The reason is that the government has devised plans to convert Kumbakonam into Smart City.